Take time right now to learn about useful tools and information in the DISCUS resources by viewing an archived session.
Video is available on SC ETV's StreamlineSC.
Video is available on Vimeo.com.
Have 10 minutes or less available? View a brief tutorial.
- Complete a Career Interest Assessment (1:28)
- Encyclopedias: Should I Use Print or Electronic? (6:45)
- Finding GED and ASVAB Study Guides (3:36)
- Finding Job Listings with DISCUS & Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center (1:55)
- Need Career Information? Look Here! (2:45)
- Retrieving DISCUS Usage Reports (9:08)
- Literary Reference Center - Updated! (9:20)
Have about an hour available? View a recorded webinar.
- New to DISCUS? Start Here! (01:03:00)
- Using Britannica with the Common Core Standards (52:11)
- EBSCOhost Advanced Features for Academic Libraries (01:02:25)
- Using the EBSCO K-12 Student Interfaces with Common Core & State Curriculum Standards (01:00:26)
- Four Key Databases for Public Libraries: History, Science, Points of View, and Literary Reference Centers (57:00)
- Using Britannica Online Academic Edition (47:39)
- Britannica Online Public Library Webinar (51:12)
- Britannica School Edition Webinar (01:00:30)
- Using Britannica with the Common Core Standards (00:52:11)
- Using LearningExpress Library (45:00)
- EBSCO Basics for Elementary Research (01:03:16)
- EBSCO Basics for Middle & High School Research (01:00:10)
- EBSCOhost Features and Functionality (01:06:48)
- NoveList K-8 Plus – Teaching with Books (49:29)
- Readers’ Advisory Using NoveList (01:01:01)
- Science Reference Center and History Reference Center for Grades 4-12 (01:01:26)
- Literary Reference Center (55:00)
- Best of MasterFILE Premier and EBSCOhost for Public Libraries (01:01:49)
- EBSCOadmin Basics: Customize, Retrieve Usage, and More (01:01:08)
- Using the EBSCO Business Searching Interface (48:03)